The Employment Law Group® law firm has been practicing employment law since 1997. The attorneys at The Employment Law Group® law firm routinely advise senior officers and managers on the complex employment issues that executives face, including employment contract litigation, restrictive covenants and non-solicitation agreements, whistleblower retaliation litigation, severance agreements, and trade secret litigation. Examples of recent engagements include:
- Representing a CEO of a government contractor in whistleblower retaliation litigation
- Defending a senior manager in a trade secret misappropriation action
- Representing a senior legal officer at a drug company in a whistleblower suit
- Litigating an officer’s age discrimination lawsuit
- Representing a CFO in a Sarbanes-Oxley whistleblower action
- Advising law firm partners on enforcing partnership agreement against departing partners
The Employment Law Group® law firm also provides legal counsel on all areas of executive compensation negotiations including cash salary and bonuses, incentive stock options, non-qualified stock options, restricted stock plans, phantom stock agreements, and Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans (SERPs).